We know it’s important to you to get the best price for your unwanted mobile. Here at Tesco Mobile Phone Recycle we run a daily independent price check to ensure we give you our best price possible. Secondly you want a phone recycler you can trust. We take recycling seriously; 100% of the handsets we receive are recycled in line with EU regulations.
Phone recycling is a way of creating financially productive partnerships with businesses and for our customers. Tesco Mobile Phone Recycle is operated by 20:20 Mobile Group, one of the largest mobile handset and accessories distributors in the world, with offices spanning across 10 countries worldwide.
Helping the environment
By recycling your phone with us you can...
- Help to reduce the number of mobile phones that end up in landfill.
- Help provide affordable mobile phones to citizens in developing countries.
- Rest assured that your old phones are being properly and efficiently recycled in line with current EU legislation.
Did you know?
How we can help you help the environment
- There are about 80.4 million mobile phones users in the UK.
- The average mobile phone user will replace their handset once every 18 months.
- There are an estimated 90 million unused handsets currently hidden in drawers or going to landfill
- Less than 25% of all unused mobile phones in the UK are recycled, you can help change this.